No long speal here just get the darn things! You'll like 'em.
There is an Ultimate Boxed set edition that contains 4 disks - although I think it is nothing more than the movies on the first 3, and then all the interviews that were strung across the original DVDs were put on the 4th.
I thought the movies themselves followed what everyone else has said about them - pacing a bit odd, slow at times, but damn good in the end - a hell of a good time
No long speal here just get the darn things! You'll like 'em.
I have the vcr tapes, loved it and can't wait for the new series.
Seems like they're only around $9 each at Wal Mart.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cheaper than that actually- somewhere around $5 apiece. I got mine last year at WM as a sealed two-pack set for around $10. They're ok, and ya much better than the movie.Originally posted by Dajistano:
Seems like they're only around $9 each at Wal Mart.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 29, 2004 10:27 AM: Message edited by: Cemetery Man ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">dittoOriginally posted by Joranthalus:
Yeah, the pacing is a little odd and kinda slow, but overall they're pretty cool. Far superior to that crap movie they made...
I got the Box Set and it's very nicely done....
Bookmarks